- 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Santa Sophia Verhoeven Room
9800 San Juan Street
Spring Valley, CA 91977
Bringing hope & healing to divorced Catholics
This journey can help those who have gone through a divorce (or are legally separated) go from pain and loneliness to hope and healing. Practical advice meets pastoral care, with the help of experts and others who have suffered through divorce. As they witness to their pain and to the redemptive power of Christ, you will identify with their journey from heartache to healing.
The Workshop will help you:
- Discover how to work through the emotions of separation and divorce.
- Experience personal healing and hope.
- Gain wisdom and comfort from others who share your experiences.
- Address questions of forgiveness and new family dynamics.
- Obtain an understanding of the annulment process.
Meeting weekly in the Verhoeven Room Monday evenings 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM May 8 through July 31, 2017
- The cost is $25.00 and includes the seminar workbook.
- Pre-registration is requested.
- Open to the community
For more information or to register E-Mail: email@example.com