July 8th Date Night flyer
- July 8 – DATE #4: POTLUCK AND PRAYER: Couples get together for potluck dinner and small group sharing.
- August 12 – DATE #5: WHAT ABOUT ME? Addresses the problem of selfishness in marriage.
- September 9 – DATE #6: THE BLUEPRINT OF LOVE… suggests that to overcome selfishness we need to learn to love as Christ loves. The key attributes of Christ’s love are: acceptance, commitment, sacrifice, forgiveness, healing and service.
- October 14 – DATE #7: WHERE DO I FIND THE COURAGE? Reminds us that learning to love like Christ loves is difficult. Prayer and God’s grace can help us endure the challenges we encounter in our married life.
- November 11 – COUPLES PRAYER AND SOCIAL NIGHT: Couples get together for Eucharistic adoration, potluck dinner and recruitment for Love Circles.