- Preparing for Mass
- EWTN Global Catholic Network, a great Catholic online resource that offers Catholic TV, Radio, News, Lenten Programs, and more!
- Pray the Rosary, either individually or as a family. It takes only 15 minutes.
- Consider a new Catholic subscription-based app called Hallow.
- Pray the Divine Office, also known as the Liturgy of the Hours.
- The Laudate app has daily readings, prayers, stations of the cross, chaplets and more!
- FORMED is an online Catholic resource of movies, documentaries, Scripture studies, faith formation videos, eBooks, podcasts and more. Resources are available for children and adults, in both English and Spanish.
- Magnificat Magazine includes readings for Mass, Morning Prayer, Evening Prayer, and spiritual reading.
- An examination of conscience can help you prepare for confession.
- eGiving to Santa Sophia is an easy and safe option for supporting the church.
- Franciscan University of Steubenville offers some wonderful resources, including a series titled, “Metanoia: A Journey With Christ into Conversion.”
- Give Us This Day helps you to pray daily while receiving inspiration from the lives of the saints and reflecting on Scripture.
- Living with Christ has provided free access to their prayer and liturgy resources. You can access daily Mass readings, downloadable prayer journals, and specific prayers for coronavirus by clicking here.
- The Word Among Us has provided free access to their online magazine content, which includes daily Mass readings and meditations.
- GIA Publications has provided a variety of resource recommendations, prayer and music ideas. There are resources for parents, teachers and opportunities for personal prayer and development.
- Catechesis of the Good Shepherd is a great resource for parents, children and families who want to pray together. They also provide formation resources for adults.
- RENEW International is offering online resources to help small groups and individuals during this period. Their resources include webinars and an online faith-sharing series.
- Loyola Press offers many prayer resources, including three-minute retreats, family prayers and information about Ignatian Spirituality.
- Oregon Catholic Press is providing worship resources to stream music.
- Our Sunday Visitor is providing free digital resources for Faith Formation at Home.
- Sadlier is providing free online 10-minute retreat reflections.
- Pflaum is a faith-formation program that provides various resources for families.
- Catechist.com contains resources you can use with your children at home.
- Additional Resources from the USCCB:
— Continuity of Learning and Community Plan for Parents and Students LINK
— Educational Resources and Ongoing Discipleship Formation LINK
— Ideas and Recommendations for Families with Children who have Diverse Learning Needs LINK
— Daily Readings in Audio Form LINK
— Daily Reflection Video LINK